Community Forum

3 calls, 3 tech visits, still dropping connection - uncorrectables

New Poster

3 calls, 3 tech visits, still dropping connection - uncorrectables

I am tired of poor connection!

Ive been on calls with technicians who do the same routine of rebooting with no success. I had a technician come and tighten stuff, no luck. I had one come and say I need a new cable from pole to house. They sent a crew to run a new line under my driveway to house, no luck. I had another tech come and change the connection at the house, tighten connections in basement, change outlet near modem, create new screw on cable for modem (old was push on from Xfinity) and NO LUCK!!

I work from home with constant web conferences so dropped lines is not good enough!

Here are the modem logs for 12hrs.

Uncorrectables.png

Any help would be appreciated!

Expert

Re: 3 calls, 3 tech visits, still dropping connection - uncorrectables

Can't see your pic. Since you are a new poster, it likely needs to be approved by a Forum Admin.

You could try hosting it at one of those free third-party pic hosting sites and post the link to it here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Gold Problem Solver

@MurrayEaton wrote: ... Here are the modem logs for 12hrs. ...

The image you posted is now visible and your signal levels and SNRs look OK. Please post the modem's error log as well.

What is the modem model number?

Highlighted
Expert

The UI looks like a Netgear modem, with 24 x 8 channels. I'd say it's a CM600. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!