Community Forum

2 Months, No answers. Help...

Frequent Visitor

2 Months, No answers. Help...

q

Frequent Visitor

Re: 2 Months, No answers. Help...

3rd tech came. Replaced the drop. Sat there and acknowledged an issue but again waas told "thats all i can do".. I have filed a complaint with fcc and bbb. I know there is either a line leak or ingress noise. My internet is erratic, one second i have good ping but the download takes forever to hit 10 mbps(im on 150/20) my upload will hit 35 sometimes and download 190. Jitter is sometimes 88 90 to 150.. Then sometimes when i test it is about 5-8. I have talked to the engineer supervisor(only because of the complaint) with him saying that he see's nothing. I honestly don't think he is looking, or is just trying to wait out the issue until whatever, i don't know anymore. I don't have many friends, sadly, but the ones that are play xbox. I haven't been able to play now for over two months. I've purchased my own modems. Had 3 techs come out. I have asked for a truck to come out and check the node and also asked numerous agents. I get no help, alli want is someone to check and see if something away from my house is having the issue. This is taking a toll on my mental health, and ive alrewady tried changing isp(COMCAST IS MY ONLY OPTION) we had lines on the other side of my house go down, which had either dish wires or something but it's another company.. well, they tied it off to where my line goes and all i have been reading is line leak or node degredation... My only option at this point is to move, but that would be another 6 months. I will keep calling and having a tech seemingly waste time at my house if that is what has to be done at this point. I have been more than patient. I expected some clear info on what they think the issue is at least by now, BUT NO ONE SEEMS TO HAVE A CLUE!!!

Please Comcast