Community Forum

xfi wifi extender pod

New Poster

xfi wifi extender pod

I ordered the xFi advantage package and was told included the xFi advanced gateway with WiFi Extender Pods.   When I received the equipment, No Pod included.  I called Customer service, they sent me to a local Xfinity store.  The Clerk at the store said I had to purchase the Pod wifi extenders.   So why does your website say they are included?   Very misleading...not off to a good start with Xfinity.  

WifiPods.PNG

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: xfi wifi extender pod

This sounds like a Customer Service question.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Re: xfi wifi extender pod

RRius -- Thanks for reaching out. I apologize for the frustration. From the screenshot you shared, you can see that xFi Advantage includes a Home WiFi Assessment .  xFi Advantage customers will have their in-home WiFi performance assessed for fourteen days. If it is determined that the wifi performance is not optimal, customers may receive xFi Pods.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!