Community Forum

xfi pods

New Poster

xfi pods

xfi pods are not working and are not showing in my account. When I 1st got them they worked great. Now not working at all.

Seems after the outage last week everything was going haywire. Have 2 cameras out front that now don't work. All others do. 

New modem was installed. That has gone off a few times on its own & my tv has gone off on its own as well.

Any clues?

Official Employee

Re: xfi pods

baston3,

Have you tried rebooting the cameras? 

Have you reset the modem to reactivate the pods? Let's check out your signal levels too. Please send me a private message with your full name for help. 

KenF

New Poster

I did everything you mentioned. All cameras work everywhere except on the front porch. And 1 is on an NVR (with ethernet) and the other on a DVR (wifi). We also had a technichian here Thursday and he couldnt fix either. another tech. is coming today, hopefully shortly. Again my pods worked great and now they dont.
Official Employee

baston3, gotcha. When is the tech arriving today? I'd be happy to follow up when they are done. 

KenF

New Poster

The tech got the pods up & running. When the 1st tech came he changed the router/modem. Thoght this would fix the probelm. Didn't. Next tech came Saturday & tried a few options. Nothing worked. He finally switched out that modem/router to the newest one & this fixed the problem. Pods are now up & running as I stated. I did need to re-pair the camera. And this worked as well. 

Don't know what happened to the pods!!! We did have a major outage along the east coast and after this the pods stopped working.