Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

xfi app for android NOT working at all.

New Poster

xfi app for android NOT working at all.

I have downloaded the xfi app onto my tablet. My tablet has more than enough memory and speed to run the app. But every time I try to run the app it goes to a white screen and nothing else happens. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it with the same results. Please help.

Official Employee

Re: xfi app for android NOT working at all.

wrote:

I have downloaded the xfi app onto my tablet. My tablet has more than enough memory and speed to run the app. But every time I try to run the app it goes to a white screen and nothing else happens. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it with the same results. Please help.

It sounds like this could be related to a recent loading issue the team has identified on Android 4.4. If this is the version OS that your tablet is running then I apologize you are experiencing this issue.

While we work on getting this fixed, I would recommend either upgrading the OS (if this is a viable option) or you can access the xFi website from your tablet at www.xfinity.com/myxFi. The website is compatible with mobile devices so the experience will be similiar to the app. 

If your tablet is not running 4.4, please let me know and I would be happy to help look into it.