Community Forum

xFi pods

Regular Visitor

xFi pods

yesterday we installed 3 xFi pods to help increase the internet speed in our house as we had "dead zones".  After the installation, we lost the ability to stream any TV programs!  Can anyone help with this?

Official Employee

Re: xFi pods

Hello, tcb170! Welcome to the Xfinity Forum! Can you see what devices are connected to the pods? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Thanks for responding Ella. Everything was connected except for our tVision device. This is the device that we stream all TV PROGRAMS with
Official Employee

@tcb170, I truly apologize for the delay and would love to further look into this on my end. Can you please respond to me in our private message with your name as it appears on the account? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

The problem has been resolved. Thank you everyone
Official Employee

@tcb170, we are delighted to hear this and thanks so much for providing us with this update. Please be sure to reach out to us for any future issues or concerns, we're here to help! Thanks and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast.