Community Forum

xFi can’t buy

New Poster

xFi can’t buy

I can’t buy the xFi 3 pack it says “Sorry, it looks like this product isn't available for you to purchase right now. Please check back again soon” I don’t know what is wrong with my account or wifi but can someone please look into this? I’d really like to buy a pod as soon as I can I have a completely dead wifi room in my house.
Silver Problem Solver

Re: xFi can’t buy

@Elijackspen wrote:
I can’t buy the xFi 3 pack it says “Sorry, it looks like this product isn't available for you to purchase right now. Please check back again soon” I don’t know what is wrong with my account or wifi but can someone please look into this? I’d really like to buy a pod as soon as I can I have a completely dead wifi room in my house.

I've never purchased the Pods.  Have you tried going to your nearest Xfinity Store to see if they have them now?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: xFi can’t buy

Elijackspen - I will Private Message you with more information. Private messages can be accessed by clicking on the envelope icon in the upper right hand corner of any forums page. Thanks! Rachel

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!