Community Forum

xFi Pods - Unable to order.

Highlighted
New Poster

xFi Pods - Unable to order.

I went to local Comcast service center, they said pods could only be ordered online.

I tried ordering online, received error:

We're sorry, it looks like you'll need some help completing your order.

Please call us at 1-800-XFINITY and we can help.

I called number, they say I must order online.

I tell them about error, they hand me off to different departments for an hour, ultimately call is ended with no resolution.

Anyone else experiencing this symptom?

I see my gateway is Model:DPC3941T.

FAQs say "Xfinity Internet customers with a compatible xFi Wireless Gateway (Arris TG1682G, Cisco 3941T) or xFi Advanced Gateway (Arris TG3482G, Technicolor CGM4140COM)."

Is this the issue?  If so, why not a clear message from the site or tech support?

Silver Problem Solver

Re: xFi Pods - Unable to order.

Is this the link you used to order them?

https://www.xfinity.com/learn/internet-service/wifi/xfi-pod-3pack

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

CDPAIZ -- I apologize for the frustration.  I can take a look into what's happening.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

CDPAIZ -- I've asked one of our teams to get in touch with you via phone for a little more information.  Were you trying to order the 3 pack or the 6 pack?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I have experienced the samething.  I have called and completed 4 different tickets with no resolution.  I think the issue is with the webpage login to "My Account."  Keeps taking me to webpage that says "Looks like you are Nextflix Customer call Comcast 1 800 Xfinity."  No one in support seems to understand.

Everything i click on under my account - Billing/Service/Devices/Setting then goes to same Netflix Customer page.

I've tried different browers (safari, firefox, & windows explorer).

Silver Problem Solver

@Newport34 wrote:

I have experienced the samething.  I have called and completed 4 different tickets with no resolution.  I think the issue is with the webpage login to "My Account."  Keeps taking me to webpage that says "Looks like you are Nextflix Customer call Comcast 1 800 Xfinity."  No one in support seems to understand.

Everything i click on under my account - Billing/Service/Devices/Setting then goes to same Netflix Customer page.

I've tried different browers (safari, firefox, & windows explorer).

I'm able to get to this after I have logged into My Account.

https://www.xfinity.com/learn/internet-service/wifi/xfi-pod-3pack

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Official Employee

Newport34 -- You're getting the Netflix error when trying to place an order for Pods?  Let me send you a Private Message with more information.

New Poster

Getting the message when trying to do anything under my account. Pods is just one variable.
Official Employee

Newport34 -- Let me dig into this for you.

Regular Visitor

UNABLE TO ORDER IPOD w/ triple

Xfinity Customer Service does have any solutions as the promotion is on-line only!  Suggested multiple search engines and multiple times.

I have tried almost everything..  Con someobe shead light on this offer??

Official Employee

SCOTTHILLEARY -- Thanks for reaching out.   This thread is about issues tryin to order set of our xFi Pods.  Is that what you're having trouble with?

Regular Visitor

yes, i have internwt, cable, voice and mobilephones. can not get into online site. continue to get call customer service messages.

customer service sends me to other groups who walk me thru but same messages.  they say they will call me back but never do.  they tellme to keep trying!  i receive a satisfaction survey each time i talk to customer service.  had one call back from them and expressed dissatisfaction.

this has been going on for three weeks.

Silver Problem Solver

@SCOTTHILLEARY wrote:

yes, i have internwt, cable, voice and mobilephones. can not get into online site. continue to get call customer service messages.

customer service sends me to other groups who walk me thru but same messages.  they say they will call me back but never do.  they tellme to keep trying!  i receive a satisfaction survey each time i talk to customer service.  had one call back from them and expressed dissatisfaction.

this has been going on for three weeks.

Can you share the Comcast Market you are in?  For instance, I am in the Houston Market.

Also, which Comcast services are you paying for on your bill?

Regular Visitor

I tried several times each day since and had “Survey” people
Call me to get more info on my issue. No solutions offered but they know the issues I am having.
Xfinity.com/iPad.... sign in and get a Window telling me to call customer service!
Regular Visitor

Sorry, I forgot to add....Internet, preferred cable TV, two cellular lines and voice. According to Customer Service and advertising/ web sites.

Thanks

Official Employee

SCOTTHILLEARY - This thread is about issues ordering xFi Pods - it looks like you are trying to access an offer for an iPad.  I've reached out to the appropriate team who should be in touch with you directly to resolve.

Regular Visitor

No assistance yet.. same instructions to call customer service
Official Employee

SCOTTHILLEARY - I apologize for the frustration.  I reached out to the team & they let me know they were able to reach you and get the order placed.  Please let me know if you need any further assistance.  

New Poster

There is a known issue if you have an xfinity store not service center they have them