Community Forum

xFi Pods Not Connecting/Working

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

xFi Pods Not Connecting/Working

I purchased 3 xFi pods about 2 moths ago and they stopped working out of the blue. I’ve called Xfinity Support about 4 or 5 times to no conclusion. Same response every time; Unplug pods, restart gateway, retry the setup, change outlets, etc. I was finally sent a new set of pods and same issues. When I try to connect the initial pod, it gets stuck on “connecting to pod”. I have tried bluetooth setup and manual setup which ended in the same conclusion. When I restart the app, a banner shows up saying “Multiple pods offline”. Here I can see the pod but it is stuck on “Offline”. The pod itself has a blinking light and will not change. At this point I have gone through every option that relates to troubleshooting, restarting, and retrying the connection and nothing has helped. I believe there is an issue even the Xfinity Support doesn’t know about. I am very frustrated and fed up with Comcast, I’m not sure where to go from here.
Official Employee

Re: xFi Pods Not Connecting/Working

Greetings, jill_sullivan! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear of the issues you are having with the xFI pods. That's certainly frustrating and not the experience we want for you. I would like to look into this and see what's going on. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: xFi Pods Not Connecting/Working

Hello, jill_sullivan. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!