Community Forum

xFi Pods NOT coming online

Regular Visitor

xFi Pods NOT coming online

Just received my new pods. This is in ADDITION to my original pods to extend my home network further. I can NOT get the new pods to connect what-so-ever. I have rebooted the gateway, ran a factory reset, did the pod troubleshooting, even gone as far as removing my original pods from the system and tried to start fresh with the new pods. NO LUCK AT ALL. The original pods are connecting and working well.

Official Employee

Re: xFi Pods NOT coming online

Hi mchubbuck, thank you for reaching our here on our community forums.  I would like to help further troubleshoot your Xfi pods with you, please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Private message sent.

Official Employee

Thank you and I have responded to your private message.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello mchubbuck, thank you for reply I have responded to your private message.

Thank you 

Official Employee

Hi mchubbuck, I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance. Thank you