Community Forum

xFi Pods Launch Nationwide

Frequent Visitor

Re: xFi Pods Launch Nationwide

Thank you so much! My Wife got off the phone with support and they are mailing a new set of 3 to set up and hopefully no more issues? The last thing I honestly want is to go to court, but the way the experience went yesterday that left me no option! I am hopeful the new set will work and last longer than the 1st set? I will wait till they arrive and go from there. You have my email, please drop me a message and as soon as the new set arrives I will reach out for assistance. I apologize for my previous posts, I was not treated well at the store yesterday and was only looking for a refund because of how it all went down. I will give them another shot and I am hopeful it all works out this time? Thank you in advance and I look forward to an email and help setting the new pods up when they arrive....regards!!
Highlighted
Official Employee

vrodforme - Glad to hear a new set of Pods are on their way to you & again, I want to apologize for the poor experience you had in store.  I'm more than happy to assist you should you need any troubleshooting help in the future.  Please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly.  We definitely want to make sure the Pods are up and running & you have a great experience with them.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Thank you! All I wanted was to have the pods work as they did the first 39 days approximately? Hoping the new set work well and I will definitely reach out if there is an issue! Kind regards, Michael