Community Forum

xFi Pod Not Connecting

Highlighted
New Poster

xFi Pod Not Connecting

Hi.

I bought a new pod off of eBay, and they assure me that it works.

I cannot get it to work myself after dozens of tries and 2 hours on the phone with Xfinity tech support and advanced tech support - they ended telling me the pod is bad.

So, before I returned I researched it online and found that everyone is having similar issues to me.  In one of the Xfinity guides I saw that the serial number needs to be removed from the other person’s network before it can be installed on a new network?

Can anyone help???  My pod serial number is -- and it is plugged in now and my gateway is on too.

Thanks.

Bob

(Edited to remove SN from public post.)

Official Employee

Re: xFi Pod Not Connecting

Hi  imortlco - I made a change on my end.  Can you try onboarding the Pod now?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Hi Rachel!

I’M UP, CONNECTED, AND RUNNING!!!  YOU ROCK RACHEL!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

(all caps intentional as my best way to express my excitement, satisfaction, and thanks)

Sincerely,

Bob

Official Employee

Hi Bob - So glad to hear you were able to get the Pods onboarded!  Feel free to reach out if you need troubleshooting help in the future.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!