Community Forum

xFi App & Web Portal Down?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

xFi App & Web Portal Down?

Have not been able to start the xFi App on my iPhone Xs, or acess the xFi Web Portal since last week.  Is the portal down?  Tried to call in to support but had to hang up after 15 mins.   The agent was clueless about any issues with the app.

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: xFi App & Web Portal Down?


@redcon1 wrote:

Have not been able to start the xFi App on my iPhone Xs, or acess the xFi Web Portal since last week.  Is the portal down?  Tried to call in to support but had to hang up after 15 mins.   The agent was clueless about any issues with the app.


Is the website still down?  It's working for me now.

https://internet.xfinity.com/


I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: xFi App & Web Portal Down?

Yes, still down.  Have tried uninstalling the xFi app from the App Store and no change.  Just comes up with 'Lets Try that Again' screen.  Also have tried both on MS Edge and IE, and the web portal shows 'We're Having Some Trouble' screen.  

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: xFi App & Web Portal Down?


@redcon1 wrote:

Yes, still down.  Have tried uninstalling the xFi app from the App Store and no change.  Just comes up with 'Lets Try that Again' screen.  Also have tried both on MS Edge and IE, and the web portal shows 'We're Having Some Trouble' screen.  


Is that website the only one that is down for you?

https://my.xfinity.com/?cid=cust


I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: xFi App & Web Portal Down?


@RobertWy wrote:

@redcon1 wrote:

Yes, still down.  Have tried uninstalling the xFi app from the App Store and no change.  Just comes up with 'Lets Try that Again' screen.  Also have tried both on MS Edge and IE, and the web portal shows 'We're Having Some Trouble' screen.  


Is that website the only one that is down for you?

https://my.xfinity.com/?cid=cust

 

Yes, all other webpages come up fine.  Through the xFinity Portal I can access Email, Stream, Voice and Account pages no problem.  These also all work on theri individual iOS apps.  Just the xFi page and App is no-go.


 

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: xFi App & Web Portal Down?


@redcon1 wrote:

@RobertWy wrote:

@redcon1 wrote:

Yes, still down.  Have tried uninstalling the xFi app from the App Store and no change.  Just comes up with 'Lets Try that Again' screen.  Also have tried both on MS Edge and IE, and the web portal shows 'We're Having Some Trouble' screen.  


Is that website the only one that is down for you?

https://my.xfinity.com/?cid=cust

 

Yes, all other webpages come up fine.  Through the xFinity Portal I can access Email, Stream, Voice and Account pages no problem.  These also all work on theri individual iOS apps.  Just the xFi page and App is no-go.


 


call 800-comcast and select billing. ask the agent to fix your username to point only to your current address/account.


I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: xFi App & Web Portal Down?


@RobertWy wrote:

@redcon1 wrote:

@RobertWy wrote:

@redcon1 wrote:

Yes, still down.  Have tried uninstalling the xFi app from the App Store and no change.  Just comes up with 'Lets Try that Again' screen.  Also have tried both on MS Edge and IE, and the web portal shows 'We're Having Some Trouble' screen.  


Is that website the only one that is down for you?

https://my.xfinity.com/?cid=cust

 

Yes, all other webpages come up fine.  Through the xFinity Portal I can access Email, Stream, Voice and Account pages no problem.  These also all work on theri individual iOS apps.  Just the xFi page and App is no-go.


 


call 800-comcast and select billing. ask the agent to fix your username to point only to your current address/account.

 

Good suggestion but no errors there.  Billing agent confirmed only one address/account (Comcast customer last 13 years at same address).  Tech support is at a loss to explain why the App & web portal will not show my X1 status. 


 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: xFi App & Web Portal Down?

Still not working.  Cannot access and control my X1 WIFi from either the iOS app, or the web portal (tried with multiple PCs and browsers).  Have deleted and reinstalled the xFi App multiple times.  SAME RESULT - NOT WORKING!!

 

FRUSTRATED!!!  Level 2 Tech Support is clueless why I can't get access. 

 

This HAS to be some Comcast  sytem error that is affecting more than myself.  Anyone else?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: xFi App & Web Portal Down?

Still not working, either through the xFi App on my iPhone, nor the web portal on several browsers and PC's.  Anyone from Comsast monitoring and can help?

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: xFi App & Web Portal Down?

Mine started once I had my services transferred, clueless. Worked fine right up to the move. 2 weeks now
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: xFi App & Web Portal Down?

Same for me as when I try to browse to the xFi page it hangs (I'm using Internet Exploder).  I tried to access the page (https://internet.xfinity.com/) in Chrome and it works NP!

 

I hope it helps you out.

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: xFi App & Web Portal Down?


@MadDog761 wrote:

Same for me as when I try to browse to the xFi page it hangs (I'm using Internet Exploder).  I tried to access the page (https://internet.xfinity.com/) in Chrome and it works NP!

 

I hope it helps you out.


You have to be connected to your Xfinity Internet for it to work.


I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: xFi App & Web Portal Down?

Please let us know what other questions you have. Thanks all. 


I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!