xFi Advanced Security is blocking my company's website

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: xFi Advanced Security is blocking my company's website

Super - sent you my url's.  Thanks!

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi @Elkcubra , Sorry no ETA at this time however they are working on it.  I added every URL mentioned that is being blocked so they have a list of them and tied to an enginnering ticket etc.  Sorry again! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Thank you Josh appreciate everything you’re doing.
Highlighted
New Poster

@ComcastJosh I'm a Google employee working from home because of the pandemic.  Starting on or about 6/23, xFi Advanced Security has been erroneously blocking content from some URLs in the googleprod.com domain (that I am accessing in the course of my work).  I assume this is part of the learning curve for the machine learning model that powers xFi Advanced Security.  There doesn't seem to be a way for me to whitelist the domain though.  I see upthread that you're asking users to send you URLs so that you can whitelist them internally, via DM.  However, #TIL that as a new user I need to make a public post before I get access to DM -- hence this post.  Once I have access to DM, may I send you the URLs that were erroneously blocked?
I'll have to turn off xFi Advanced Security if I can't get these erroneous blocks to stop.  I'd rather not have to do that, because I'd like my family's non-work-related internet usage to be protected.
Thanks!

Highlighted
New Poster

Hi @ComcastJosh

We couldn’t figure out how to Dm you, but our websites www.asthma2.com and treatfoodallergy.com also seem to be blocked, as we can access them from cellular and from other locations, but not from our actual office where we have Comcast (and all other websites are working).
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

OMG - Please - can you unblock my sites!

vpnavy.org

vpnavy.com

vpnavy.net

murraycountymuseum.com

murraycountyveteransmuseum.com

houseofpopculture.com

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

My client's site has been blocked and it's disrupting mine and their businesses as well. 

Highlighted
New Poster

Hi, 

My bussiness site https://revitol.com is being blocked.  Please remove https://revitol.com from your blocklist. 

Thank You 

Highlighted
New Poster

When I turn off Advanced Security, I'm able to access Microsoft 365 Power BI for government users.  I, and my IT support, have been troubleshooting this for many hours and weeks, and since other people were able to access the site, and I was able to access it previously in the office, it occured to me that Comcast may be blocking it.  So I went to anther location where WOW was the provider, and I accessed the site.  In my case, i can't access this site even when logged into Pulse VPN.  I wasn't planning to switch to WOW, so I hope this can be resolved quickly.

Please add this site to the list to activate:  https://app.high.powerbigov.us/home

Thanks.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Dear @ComcastJosh ,

I sent you a PM on our url that is being blocked. Hope you can help with adding it to the whitelist.

Thanks in advance.