Community Forum

xFi Advanced Security Blocking Legitimate Website?

New Poster

xFi Advanced Security Blocking Legitimate Website?

Im a developer that has one our products that is being blocked by xFi Advanced Security features, my question is how can I get it whitlisted or not blocked in order to help deliver a service to xfinity customers with this feature?

Our services are hosted on heroku (aws infrastructure).

I dont have this feature but I do have an xfinity account.  Please let me know the steps needed to get this request fulfilled.

Official Employee

Re: xFi Advanced Security Blocking Legitimate Website?

Hi @XfitUser 

Would you happen to have the full url that customers use to access heroku?

Also In order to investigate, we'd need to get the CM MAC for the gateway that was blocked from accessing heroku. I understand that you're posting this on behalf of other customers and that you might not be able to get/give that information.

Thanks,

Hana

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: xFi Advanced Security Blocking Legitimate Website?

@XfitUser 

I also forgot o mention that you can send me that information via private message.

Thanks,

Hana

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!