Community Forum

xFi Advance Security

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

xFi Advance Security

I just opened my xFi app and it is showing no activity in the last 24 hours.  I rebooted my router. I rebooted my iPhone. When I go to people, it shows four connected. When I go to devices, it shows no activity. In the overview, it says household 0% and guests 0%.  I have been using internet all day on my iPhone, iPad and my Mac. This just happened in the last couple hours as I check this app several times a day. I know when the tech was here and installed the new router he said that the app can be wrong off and on. A phone tech told me that too a few weeks ago. Why do I have this app if it can be wrong. I did locate the xFi on the website and it looks the same. I'm hoping that something is wrong on the Xfinity end, but I'm calling Customer Security Assurance. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. 

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: xFi Advance Security

When I spoke to the tech after being on hold for an hour I really had no answered. He said our network was secure and there can be a delay of up to 24 hours to show network activity. If I go to a weekly summary it show tons of activity but none today. Why did this just start to display nothing for today? Very confusing. 

I jusy checked the app and it’s now working. I disabled the advanced security , logged out , logged back in and enabled it. A few minutes ago it started working. I tried to attach a photo. An hour ago all profiles were at 0%. 

9159129E-A188-4E2D-9F1F-E6A241E4FE19.jpeg