Community Forum

wifi

Highlighted
New Poster

wifi

how can i keep my iphone from logging out from the xfinity wifi? how can i keep it from using passes and just permanently have it?
Silver Problem Solver

Re: wifi

@lalyy94 wrote:
how can i keep my iphone from logging out from the xfinity wifi? how can i keep it from using passes and just permanently have it?

Have it use your SSID/password:

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/view-change-wifi-password

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Greetings, lalyy94! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear you keep getting logged out of the Xfinity wifi. Are you talking about the Hotspots while you're on the go?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello, lalyy94. We have not heard back from you and hope the issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new public thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!