Community Forum

iPad won't connect after 8pm

New Poster

iPad won't connect after 8pm

Two iPads stop running on the net after 8pm. No bedtime set, parental controls are off, and the only app that was running parental controls has been deleted. Still shuts off net access to these two iPads by 8pm. All other devices work properly.
Silver Problem Solver

Re: iPad won't connect after 8pm

You say tuned off; do the iPads see the correct SSID?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Yes. They show being connected to the network, but connectivity to the internet shuts down like it has parental controls on. But I've disabled those on both iPads. I've rebooted both iPads and the modem. I should also mention that I had no problems with my previous gateway, Comcast just sent me a new one and told me to switch them out because the old one was going to have issues after July 18 due to some update. I did so and now I'm having issues with the new one.
Silver Problem Solver

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Thank you
Official Employee

Hi jasonrwink,  thank you for reaching out and I would like to look into this further for you.  Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, and phone number). 

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!