Community Forum

gigabit service

Frequent Visitor

gigabit service

I just switched to the gigabit service from 250mbs service.  I already own a gigabit modem/router.  Can a tech just go ahead and change my modems boot file so I dont have to wait 2 weeks for the tech to come??  

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: gigabit service

I just switched to the gigabit service from 250mbs service.  I already own a gigabit modem/router.  Can a tech just go ahead and change my modems boot file so I dont have to wait 2 weeks for the tech to come??  

Drabmatic, thanks for reaching out about updating your bootfile. I'd be happy to do that for you. I'll follow up in the private message you sent. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: gigabit service

Glad we were able to get down to the bootfile mystery, Drabmatic! I hope you enjoy the gigabit service! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!