Community Forum

cannot connect laptop to internet. Rest devices are running fine, laptop is also fine will other net

New Poster

cannot connect laptop to internet. Rest devices are running fine, laptop is also fine will other net

Access to the Internet and the Comcast network on this device has been paused.

Laptop showing the message "This device has been paused or is in Bedtime Mode" but when I check the status at web or XFi app it is not paused!

Silver Problem Solver

Re: cannot connect laptop to internet. Rest devices are running fine, laptop is also fine will other

Any chance you are mistaken about whiich xFi device is the one you are searching for?  Are the MAC addresses the same?  Are there two devices in xFi that have the same MAC address?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
New Poster

Re: cannot connect laptop to internet. Rest devices are running fine, laptop is also fine will other

No they dont have same MAC.

Also no devices are apearing paused in the app. 

The message is appearing on laptop when I connect laptop to wifi!

please fix this asap.

Silver Problem Solver

@rrohitm wrote:

Laptop showing the message "This device has been paused or is in Bedtime Mode" but when I check the status at web or XFi app it is not paused!

That sounds like an issue with the computer and not with xFi.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
New Poster

There is no problem in the laptop as it is working fine with the other wifi(including free Xfinity).

I tried deleting the wifi from laptop then connecting again to home xfinity it is still showing device has been paused!

Fix this issue asap. 

Contact me over my mobile!

New Poster

Error msg-

"

This device has been paused or is in Bedtime Mode.

To resume access, visit the XFNITY xFi app or xfinity.com/myxfi using a different Internet connection or device."

its bcoz of your wifi settings...please fix this

Official Employee

Hello rrohitm. I can assist with troubleshooting your WiFi connectivity issue with your laptop. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can assist you. 

New Poster

Unable to connect to internet

Error msg-

"

This device has been paused or is in Bedtime Mode.

To resume access, visit the XFNITY xFi app or xfinity.com/myxfi using a different Internet connection or device."

My other devices are working fine. only laptop is not connecting. There is no device appearing paused at the app/website. 

Laptop is able to connect with other wifi's.

This is second time I am raising this issue. Earlier link was closed by you without providing any resolution.