Community Forum

can’t log in xfi app

New Poster

can’t log in xfi app

I’ve been trying to solve SEVERAL TIMES thru the phone its on the error message, thru chat, they keep giving me excuses and say they elevate the issue, someone will call me or there’s a ticket created for the issue, lies so far. I just need to log in into my xfi app and its impossible, YES, I already erased and re installed the app several times and I keep getting the same error message. My router’s working, wifi’s working, the only thing not working for me is I can’t log into the app PLEASE HELP
5BE29697-5A31-4DD7-9C48-A5C924E6ECDE.jpeg
Silver Problem Solver

Re: can’t log in xfi app

Are you able to log in on the web?

https://internet.xfinity.com/

Are you using the same userid and password?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hi vnormajean, 

I can help. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

I am having the same propblem. All of the sudden my app has me logged out and will not let me log back in. Says username and pass word is incorrect. However, I can use all xfinity services on desktop and other apps. This is only affecting the XFi app to control devices. 

Silver Problem Solver

@sthflachk wrote:

I am having the same propblem. All of the sudden my app has me logged out and will not let me log back in. Says username and pass word is incorrect. However, I can use all xfinity services on desktop and other apps. This is only affecting the XFi app to control devices. 

Which smart device do you have?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.