Community Forum

bad xfi pod

New Poster

bad xfi pod

I have been using xfi pods for a short while, with no problems until recently.  After a lot of troubleshooting I've determined that I've got terrible internet access when my device is connected to a particular xfi pod.  The evidence is undeniable - the problem internet access follows the bad pod around the house to wherever I plug it in.  There's no doubt about it.  I've only had these for a short while - can I get this thing replaced under warranty or what?

Expert

Re: bad xfi pod

Yes, you can get a warranty replacement: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/xfi-pod-warranty

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

brian_thompson7 --

Happy to help!  Are you still experiencing the connectivity issues when using your Pods?  (If so, please make sure all are plugged in so I can start investigating.)

Also, all Pods come with a 30-day money back guarantee and a one-year hardware warranty. Learn more about the xFi Pod Limited Warranty here --

https://www.xfinity.com/support/internet/xfi-pod-warranty/

Rachel

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I already got an open ticket number to return it for a replacement.  Hopefully that will do the trick.

Official Employee

brian_thompson7 -- We did make a change on our end that we believe should help with the device connectivity issues you've described.  If you want to try again, you can plug the Pods in, confirm they show as online in xFi & then check device connectivity.  

Alternatively, please let me know if you get the replacements & you experience any issues.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.