Community Forum

Xfinity xFi Pod stopped working

Frequent Visitor

Xfinity xFi Pod stopped working

After running few days successfully, now all of a sudden my bedroom pod is offline forever. I tried to disconnect it with power and after plugit in, didn't work.    I removed it from the n/w and now it is not detecting via SETUP app.    Could you please help me get it fixed. 

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity xFi Pod stopped working

Thanks for reaching out.  I also received the Private Message you have sent & have already responded to you there.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Trying o reach out to you about the xFi pods thru private message but cant seem to get a message off to you.

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

@wwxz93 wrote:

Trying o reach out to you about the xFi pods thru private message but cant seem to get a message off to you.

It's been a few years, but I believe you have to be logged into your forum account to send a message.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Frequent Visitor

Will I be getting solution for this in near future. 

I have provided all the required details like 2-3 time and have been waiting to hear back from someone for so long now. 

New Poster

I’m having the same issue and need some help to maybe return one of the xFi pods. The light doesn’t even come on when you plug it in. Can you help? The two others are working fine.
Official Employee

Frustrated_100x, To initiate a return or exchange, visit xfinity.com/xfipodsreturns. Once the return/exchange form is completed, you will receive an email confirmation with next steps on how to return the equipment, as well as details on how your refund or exchange will be processed. Please note, you'll need to return your xFi Pods within 30 days to receive a full refund; however, xFi Pods can be exchanged within one year under the hardware warranty.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi there, Frustrated_100x. I wanted to touch base before closing out your post. 

Did you have any other questions?