Community Forum

Xfinity xFi Pod stopped working

Frequent Visitor

Xfinity xFi Pod stopped working

After running few days successfully, now all of a sudden my bedroom pod is offline forever. I tried to disconnect it with power and after plugit in, didn't work.    I removed it from the n/w and now it is not detecting via SETUP app.    Could you please help me get it fixed. 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity xFi Pod stopped working

Thanks for reaching out.  I also received the Private Message you have sent & have already responded to you there.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Trying o reach out to you about the xFi pods thru private message but cant seem to get a message off to you.

Silver Problem Solver

@wwxz93 wrote:

Trying o reach out to you about the xFi pods thru private message but cant seem to get a message off to you.

It's been a few years, but I believe you have to be logged into your forum account to send a message.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Frequent Visitor

Will I be getting solution for this in near future. 

I have provided all the required details like 2-3 time and have been waiting to hear back from someone for so long now.