Community Forum

Xfinity wifi Link expired problem

New Poster

Xfinity wifi Link expired problem

I have been trying for hours to get my roku stick+ to log into a xfinitywifi spot. It takes the Samsung TV to wifilogin.xfinity.com site like I used at home. But everytime after putting in username and password it says "Link expired! "the url you are trying to use has expired". Why? the url is made for this purpose! To sit and wait for people to login with.
Regular Visitor

Link expired message when trying to sign ps3 into Xfinity wifi

I have no trouble signing into Xfinity wifi hotspots on any device except the ps3. It takes me to the Xfinity page to put in my username and password, when I do, it says link expired. I've tried deleting cache, cookies, with Java on and off .. no luck. Please help
Regular Visitor

Re: Link expired message when trying to sign ps3 into Xfinity wifi

As usual . No help from anyone
Regular Visitor

Re: Xfinity wifi Link expired problem

Exact same problem.. sad thing is I see hundreds of Xfinity customers having the same problem but no help from tech support or customer service. They will say "I haven't heard back from you so Its solved"... No it's not solved, the person just got tired of waiting on you and tech saying repetitive stuff like "can we reset the modem* or "have you turned the device off and on"... Just guessing at a obviously very common problem with the Xfinity servers. A real answer or fix would be nice for a change
Highlighted
Official Employee

Bhomber and Pat4713, thanks for posting! Are you trying to log into a public hotspot? If so, is it XFINITY or xfinitywifi you're trying to access? 

Ken

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

It's the same public xfinitywifi that I have used in the past. Seems to be a common problem with all these posts about it.. luckily you guys have most of them listed as problem solved. I look forward to that answer
Regular Visitor

Im redirected to sign into xfinitywifi at "https://wifilogin.xfinity.com/" as usual. Now when I put in my username and password as usual, I get the "expired link" message.. I've noticed that even if i put nothing in for a username and password it brings me to the same expired link page. What's up? Can you send me a sign in link that is valid and works??
Regular Visitor

Still no hello . 4 broken promises if "follow ups" .. great cs here....
Regular Visitor

Still waiting.. no follow-ups . No answers
Official Employee

Pat4713, please attempt to log into the hotspot on your mobile phone and let me know if you can connect. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!