Community Forum

Xfinity is blocking my website

New Poster

Xfinity is blocking my website

xFinity is blocking my website, wfpbwellness.com. I've barely started working on the site so it only has a couple of pages. I've spoken with customer service 4 times including the security department and the only thing that has allowed me to view the site at home is disabling xFi Advanced Security. I have no problems viewing the site when I'm not home and not using xFi Advanced Security. No one I spoke with knows how to get my site unblocked. Anyone know what I should do?

thanks
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity is blocking my website

@MikeShip12 wrote:
xFinity is blocking my website, wfpbwellness.com. I've barely started working on the site so it only has a couple of pages. I've spoken with customer service 4 times including the security department and the only thing that has allowed me to view the site at home is disabling xFi Advanced Security. I have no problems viewing the site when I'm not home and not using xFi Advanced Security. No one I spoke with knows how to get my site unblocked. Anyone know what I should do?

thanks

https://wfpbwellness.com/  works with Chrome on Win10.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Hi, nope, my question hasn’t been answered.
Official Employee

Hi there, MikeShip12. 

I can take a look into your account and see if I can get into your modem. Sometimes it is available, depending on the region and account. 

I can check blocked websites from there.  I work for the corporate team. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Did you have any other questions before I close out your post? 

Thank you for reaching out! 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

I am closing out your post due to inactivity. If you have anything else for us, please reach out! Take care!