Community Forum

Xfinity Xfi doesn't load devices

Highlighted
New Poster

Xfinity Xfi doesn't load devices

I upgraded and installed the new modem, excited for the Xfi features, but it is stuck on loading my devices for the first time. I've tried both phone app and website, and restarting the gateway. Nothing happens.

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity Xfi doesn't load devices

@JJBIST wrote:

I upgraded and installed the new modem, excited for the Xfi features, but it is stuck on loading my devices for the first time. I've tried both phone app and website, and restarting the gateway. Nothing happens.

Are you using the correct Account userid and password for this URL?

https://internet.xfinity.com/

Did you get an XB6 Gateway?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Yes I'm using the correct account ID & Password. I can manage my network wifi name and password, restart the gateway, etc. It just will not load my devices. And yes I believe it is XB6.

Highlighted
New Poster

Sam here. I thought it was just me but I see other users posting about a similar problem. Devices are connected and working. Just don't show in Xfi app or website.
Highlighted
New Poster

Same for me!
Highlighted
New Poster

Same problem here. Everything else works but devices don’t load.
Highlighted
New Poster

Same here! Just upgraded my router to the new technicolor CGM4140COM two days ago and have not been able to view connected devices since!
Highlighted
New Poster

Same problem with me too.. stuck on this stupid loading devices for 2 days now. Talked to the tech guy, and told me to wait till 5pm today which will be 24 hours and its 7:15 now and still did not solve my problems. Did u get yours resolved?
Highlighted
New Poster

I talked to a tech guy who said he personally has had 5 other customers with this same problem call in today and that it's what he called an "outage". (I clarified that the term meant they'd found a bug.)  They're working on it and will contact me with progress and when it is fixed. In the meantime he gave me some credit on my bill for the inconvenience. Here's hoping it gets fixed soon for all of us!

Highlighted
New Poster

Thanks for the update. yeah i was probably one of them that he talked to. lol.. Let's just hope that they will fix the problem soon. 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi all, thank you for reaching out. It looks like there was an issue over the weekend with loading the Device tab after a Gateway swap. 

From my end it looks like the devices are loading.  Can you all please check xFi when you have the chance and let me know if you are still seeing the message "We're loading your devices for the first time"?

Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Looks like it is working for me now. Thanks!

Highlighted
New Poster

It's working for me too now. Thank you!