Community Forum

Xfinity Gateway Blocked Devices

Frequent Visitor

Xfinity Gateway Blocked Devices

How come I cannot view blocked devices anymore on xfinity gateway?
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity Gateway Blocked Devices

Are you referring to the Xfi app/website?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Frequent Visitor

I’m referring to xfinity gateway
Official Employee

cmiller173, from your gateway try, Parental Controls ---> Managed Sites ---> enable Managed sites. 

Let me know if that works. 

Frequent Visitor

That didn’t work
Official Employee

Hi cmiller173, for those that have xFi Gateways settings like pausing/blocking devices, parental controls, port forwarding - are no longer manageable in the Gateway's local admin portal and should be managed through xFi. 

I saw your note in another forum thread about having a device paused, someone from our care team should be reaching out soon to confirm this issue and work on getting it resolved for you. 

New Poster

I also have this question.... I have restrictions on some devices and they dont show up in the parental controls tab in my xfinity router. I would like to know why?

Silver Problem Solver

@Capperilli wrote:

I also have this question.... I have restrictions on some devices and they dont show up in the parental controls tab in my xfinity router. I would like to know why?

Where did you make the changes?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.