Community Forum

Xfi pods.

New Poster

Xfi pods.

Bought a set of six xfi pods and I can’t get them to work. Every time I try one it says sorry that won’t work. My husband was on the phone with Comcast for an hour and a half and talked to 3 different people.
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfi pods.

@Sutkaitis21 wrote:
Bought a set of six xfi pods and I can’t get them to work. Every time I try one it says sorry that won’t work. My husband was on the phone with Comcast for an hour and a half and talked to 3 different people.

Are these the installation instructions that came with the pods?

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/activate-xfi-pod-with-xfi-app

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Yes those are the instructions. I try to activate and it says “sorry this won’t work” and to call 1-800-xfinity. Talked to 3 people in an hour and a half and the solution they gave was to try to exchange them they may be bad pods.
Official Employee

Sutkaitis21 -- Thanks for reaching out. Can you please send me a Private Message & provide the Serial Numbers of the Pods you are trying to onboard? You can send a Private Message by clicking on my username "ComcastRachelH" & then on the blue "Send a Message" button from my profile. Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!