Community Forum

Xfi pods not coonecting

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Xfi pods not coonecting

Sometime early this morning all 6 pods went off line and qouldnt re connect. Tried usual things power cycle router re boot delete pods from eoutwt attempt to repair. No go. Called support. On phone 2 sifferwnt times 3 different people 2:45 min. Nothing. Ended with we nees to get each out there. No $@#!. Noticed when accessing modem through Ethernet Wi-Fi has red x evwnthough its working. Re set modem to factory settings same issue. Bogus. Just bogus. Half my home in limbo until someone figures it out.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Xfi pods not coonecting

Greetings, oneflygtiguy! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear your that the pods just seem to stop working for you. That's certainly frustrating. I would like to look into this and see what's going on. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Xfi pods not coonecting

Hello, oneflygtiguy. I have not heard back from you and hope the issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new public thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!