Community Forum

Xfi pods not coming online

New Poster

Xfi pods not coming online

I have had 2 sets of pods sent to me and have same issue they will not come online. Any suggestions? Thanks
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Xfi pods not coming online

bmerch - Thanks for reaching out.  I pulled up your account & see an open ticket for this issue.  It looks like you're already working with an agent to troubleshoot.  If you need further assistance with this issue, please let me know!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I've the same problem - unable to activate the pods...  spent several VERY frustrating hours with difeerent 'agents' who suggested conflicting solutions that did not work.  I was told by one 'agent' to actually return the pods for a refund!  

Official Employee

Marty11224 - I was able to pull up your account & it looks like all your Pods are online. Can you please let me know if you need any further troubleshooting help?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!