Community Forum

Xfi pod reset serial number

Regular Visitor

Xfi pod reset serial number

Hi...bought three pods need to have the serial numbers reset. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance
Official Employee

Re: Xfi pod reset serial number

Ih8tdirectv -- Thanks for reaching out.  Can you please send me a Private Message & provide a little more detail as well as the Serial Numbers of the Pods you puchased?

You can send a Private Message by clicking on my username "ComcastRachelH" & then on the blue "Send a Message" button from my profile. Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

thanks sent you a direct email...

Regular Visitor

Hi. Could you please help us with the same issue? We have been into the comcast store multiple times, called comcast customer care, tech support, etc.. and no one can help us. We are no longer Comcast customers. We were not told we needed to unlink the xFi pds when we purchased them so we now do not have service, but the pods are still linked. We went to sell them on eBay and the customer returned them becasue they could not unlink them. We would greatly appreciate you fixing this for us!

Official Employee

trueraycer -- I can help - can you please send me a Private Message & provide the Serial Numbers of the Pods? You can send a Private Message by clicking on my username "ComcastRachelH" & then on the blue "Send a Message" button from my profile. Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!