Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Xfi app and website does not load

Regular Visitor

Xfi app and website does not load

Xfi app and website does seem to authenticate but then fails to load Xfi portal.

Expert

Re: Xfi app and website does not load

@dcseeley wrote:

Xfi app and website does seem to authenticate but then fails to load Xfi portal.

Hi, I moved your post to the Xfi area of the forum

Expert

@dcseeley wrote:

I assume you mean both the xFi app AND the website.

For the website, try another browser first.

For the app, try reinstalling it.

New Poster

I have an XLHOME Wi-Fi camera that won't connect to my smartphone: MOTO DROID Z.

New Poster

Thanks for xfering my question to the Wi-Fi section.

No.
New Poster

No luck.

Official Employee

Hello all, I can assist you with your services questions and concerns. Can you please send me a private message with your full address, account number, and the name on the account by clicking my name (ComcastAmir) and then clicking "private message me"?

New Poster

XFi app will not load on my iPhone 6s and will not load from a web browser on a MacBook Air. I tried a different browser, no luck. I also tried deleting the app and reinstalled it, no luck. Help please..
Regular Visitor

Im having the same issues, called last week for technical support. no fixes yet, im down to having a service rep visit my house and fix i. ive unistalled and reinstalled app on my galaxy 8 restarted and it just seams like ive got the wrong app. it just directs me to my account stating i have all the latest equipment already installed .!!!

thank you  PLEASE FIX will not direct us to the correct app or websight !!!

Official Employee

Hi lds1explorer I can assist you. So that I can take a look at your account, please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number. Please click on my name to see my profile, and then hit the blue "Send Message" button.