Community Forum

Xfi app and pods

Regular Visitor

Xfi app and pods

A couple of days ago i swapped my gateway for the new xb6 xfi gateway. Internet works fine but now my xfi app will not show any device data. Also my xfi pods have went offline and will not re pair to the new modem. Been talking to technical support for 3 days now and no one seems to know how to fix the problem.
Official Employee

Re: Xfi app and pods

@Michael3078 wrote:
A couple of days ago i swapped my gateway for the new xb6 xfi gateway. Internet works fine but now my xfi app will not show any device data. Also my xfi pods have went offline and will not re pair to the new modem. Been talking to technical support for 3 days now and no one seems to know how to fix the problem.

If you are still experiencing this issue please reach out to be via Private Message. Thanks. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Visitor

I’m having the same issue. Please help me. 

Official Employee

@Pipe2424 wrote:

I’m having the same issue. Please help me. 

I will continue to work with you on this issue through private message. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Regular Visitor

I’m having the same issue after upgrading to the xb6 my pods aren’t being located at all can’t add them via the xFi app
Official Employee

@ikedread wrote:
I’m having the same issue after upgrading to the xb6 my pods aren’t being located at all can’t add them via the xFi app

We are working on a solution for this, however if you have not been able to get this fixed, please send me a private message and I can help look into it. Thanks.

Regular Visitor

Any solution yet?? I’m having the same issue
Highlighted
Official Employee

rydog2582 -- I pulled up your account & am looking into the issue you're experiencing. I'll reach out when I have more information. Rachel
Official Employee

rydog2582 -- When I pull up your account, I see 3 Pods are online. Are you still experiencing this issue? Rachel
New Poster

I just installed them a few days ago and now they are offline and won’t reconnect.
Official Employee

Asmelks  -- We recently experienced a brief service interruption that impacted xFi Pods activation and connectivity for some customers. As soon as the issue was detected, our engineering teams worked to resolve the problem. We apologize for the inconvenience and are exploring improvements to better proactively message

I pulled up your account & see the Pods online -- please Private Message me if you experience any other issues!