Community Forum

Xfi Pods

Highlighted
New Poster

Xfi Pods

Activated my X1 Xfi pods with no issues as per instructions. I ne er seeany home devices registered to a pod. The reason I ask is tha I have one pod in my foyer about 15' from our Ring 2 doorbell. And since upgrading to 1GB, can no longer get the Ring Doorbell to connect. Thanks.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Xfi Pods

Hello dm10, welcome to the Xfinity forum. I am more than happy to assist you with getting your Pod back online and working with your Ring 2 doorbell. First can you tell me if you're getting an error message when trying to connect the device? Are the pods pairing OK with the modem and the Xfi app? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Hi ComcastAmir,
The ring Doorbell still is not working and the pods still do not show any devices connected. I will have to follow up sometime tomorrow as I am at a dinner reception. Will reach out tomorrow.

Thanks
David
Highlighted
Official Employee

dm10 wrote: Hi ComcastAmir, 
The ring Doorbell still is not working and the pods still do not show any devices connected. I will have to follow up sometime tomorrow as I am at a dinner reception. Will reach out tomorrow. 

Thank you for reaching back out to us here, feel free to reach back out to me here at your convenience. Also in the mean time this link (https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/activate-xfi-pod-with-xfi-app) will help you make sure everything is paired correctly. Have a good evening. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi dm10, has everything been resolved with your Pods? Where you able to get them to work properly with your door bell? 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello dm10, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day.