Community Forum

Xfi Pods offline

Frequent Visitor

Xfi Pods offline

Why are my pods offline. They have been working for weeks. Now they show offline. I've rebooted the router several times. Unplugged the pods and plugged them back in. They still show offline. What gives?
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfi Pods offline

@caplett wrote:
Why are my pods offline. They have been working for weeks. Now they show offline. I've rebooted the router several times. Unplugged the pods and plugged them back in. They still show offline. What gives?

No clue; try unplugging your gateway and plug it back in as a starter.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

caplett -- Can you provide the time/date that the Pods went offline?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I did not record the time and date.  I noticed it last Friday.

I tried several times to restart the gateway using the xFi app.  I finally had to pull the plug on the gateway to get it to see the pods again.  Everything is working now.

Official Employee

caplett -- Glad to hear you got the Pods onboarded successfully.  Please let me know if you need any troubleshooting help in the future. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!