Community Forum

Xfi Pods not staying connected

Highlighted
New Poster

Xfi Pods not staying connected

I have 3 pods that go offline on a regular basis.  The only way I've found to get them to reconnect is to reboot Xfi the modem/router.  Anyone else having this issue?  

Official Employee

Re: Xfi Pods not staying connected

Hi, JackLeg57. Thanks for posting! Please see this section: How can I fix an offline Pod on this link: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/xfi-pods-faqs and let us know what additional questions you have after that. Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Xfi Pods not staying connected

Hello again. I just wanted to let you know that I have gone ahead and completed this interaction since I ended up not hearing back from you. If you do end up needing further support with this, feel free to send me a private message with your name. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!