Community Forum

Xfi Advantage availability

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Xfi Advantage availability

I've been receiving emails and flyers in the mail for months not about "Xfi Advantage". So I decide to pull the trigger and I can't find any information about it when I log into my account, so I opened a support chat and spent 10 minutes trying to explain to the Chat representative what the "Xfi Advantage" product even was, I ended up getting irritated and giving up, what are we supposed to do when even support don't know their own product lines?

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Xfi Advantage availability

Call Xfinity directly about it. 

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

@satchmo2002 wrote:

I've been receiving emails and flyers in the mail for months not about "Xfi Advantage". So I decide to pull the trigger and I can't find any information about it when I log into my account, so I opened a support chat and spent 10 minutes trying to explain to the Chat representative what the "Xfi Advantage" product even was, I ended up getting irritated and giving up, what are we supposed to do when even support don't know their own product lines?

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/xfi-advantage-faqs

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

No <Edited> if they can even find their product lines, and for those saying give thime a call, <Edited> because people like myself that work during the day don't have anyone that makes sense to call, when we call we get someone <Edited>

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi @satchmo2002 

To shop for xFi Advantage online you can select any of the internet plans on  xfinity.com/shop  with download speeds 250Mbps and higher. After you've added it to your cart, the next page will give you the option to add the xFi Gateway or Add xFi Advantage with xFi Advanced Gateway. Select xFi Advantage on that page to upgrade to that package. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Hana

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Ok, so i found it there, but of course your company <Edited>, won't sell Internet by itself to my location how is internet not available but of course it's available if you buy all the other <Edited> tripple play that no one needs, <Edited>

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi, satchmo2002. We would like to double check and confirm whether or not an internet-only plan is available at your location. Please send us a private message with your name and we can check.

To send a private message ~ please click our name "Comcast Support" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!