Community Forum

XFi pod shows online but does not connect.... its even plugged in to ethernet!

New Poster

XFi pod shows online but does not connect.... its even plugged in to ethernet!

I set up pods today...all 3 show online.  The one is for my patio and is plugged into ethernet cable.  It shows online and when I try to select it on my phone it says wrong password ( even though it is part of my home Network that automatically connects) and I can’t connect or access internet for with it.  I’m so disappointed that I’m having this struggle.  I have done all the normal unplug, restart, retry, redo and it’s not working!  Please help!

@ComcastRachelD @ComcastRachelH @ComcastLauraL @ComcastBulkData @ComcastFrancisc @ComcastIrma @ComcastXCMATeam  

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: XFi pod shows online but does not connect.... its even plugged in to ethernet!

Hello E_hoerst. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your first post. I can assist with troubleshooting your xFi Pods connection issue. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. Click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile, then click the link that says "Send a message". There you can private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: XFi pod shows online but does not connect.... its even plugged in to ethernet!

Hi E_hoerst. Since we didn't see a response from you, this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send me a private message if you continue to need help with this issue, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!