Community Forum

XFi blocking secure sites

Highlighted
New Poster

XFi blocking secure sites

Has anyone else had problems connecting to completely secure .com sites? My biggest client's URL is rapidshonda.com. It's a Honda dealer. They sell Hondas. There is NOTHING unsecure about their site. For whatever reason XFi is blocking the site. So I have to take the security setting down EVERY morning so I can do my job, then put it back up every night. What concerns me is are other consumers who use Comcast XFi having issues connecting to this site because they are blocking the site? Would love to know if anyone else experiences this. 

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: XFi blocking secure sites

@LovingDrake wrote:

Has anyone else had problems connecting to completely secure .com sites? My biggest client's URL is rapidshonda.com. It's a Honda dealer. They sell Hondas. There is NOTHING unsecure about their site. For whatever reason XFi is blocking the site. So I have to take the security setting down EVERY morning so I can do my job, then put it back up every night. What concerns me is are other consumers who use Comcast XFi having issues connecting to this site because they are blocking the site? Would love to know if anyone else experiences this. 

I wasn't blocked:

https://www.rapidshonda.com/

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: XFi blocking secure sites

@RobertWy wrote:

@LovingDrake wrote:

I wasn't blocked:

https://www.rapidshonda.com/

The site as a whole is not blocked. However xFi Advanced Security does report that content from www.rapidshonda.com. was blocked.

There may something it regards as suspicous within that site that it blocks, such as an ad or link whatever.

Edit ...It is totally blocked now.