Community Forum

XFi Pods Will Not Connect

New Poster

XFi Pods Will Not Connect

Hello!

I purchased a three-pack of the XFi Pods and attempted to connect them multiple times today. I made sure I was within the appropriate range of the Gateway (which we received a few weeks back), that my Bluetooth was on, and that I held my iPhone 6-8 feet away from the Pod while it was attempting to connect. It just spins and spins and spins and eventually takes me to an error message that says something along the lines of, "Well that didn't go according to plan" and it suggests to reset the Gateway - which I've done. 

I'm not at a loss as to how to proceed....

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: XFi Pods Will Not Connect

AeRogers1018 -- Thanks for reaching out. I apologize for the frustration. I've pulled up your account & would like to get it over to engineering to troubleshoot. Could you please provide some timestamps for when you tried activating the Pods?  Could you also make sure the Pods are plugged in -- engineering will need them plugged in to troubleshoot.  

Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!