Community Forum

XFi Modem

Highlighted
New Poster

XFi Modem

I have two Comcast modems in my home. One is used only for my phone and in fact the wi-fi capability is turned off. The other controls my actual WiFi and all devices. My xFi app only shows me the phone modem and not the other modem in which all my devices are using. Therefore I can’t manage my devices and/or limit the time of users..such as my children. I’ve sought help many times through Customer Service and have had this issue escalated many times and no one seems to be able to help me. I can see both modems on my ‘My account’ app but the xFi won’t let me select it to manage...keeps defaulting to the phone modem. Please help.
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: XFi Modem

@TKutr wrote:
I have two Comcast modems in my home. One is used only for my phone and in fact the wi-fi capability is turned off. The other controls my actual WiFi and all devices. My xFi app only shows me the phone modem and not the other modem in which all my devices are using. Therefore I can’t manage my devices and/or limit the time of users..such as my children. I’ve sought help many times through Customer Service and have had this issue escalated many times and no one seems to be able to help me. I can see both modems on my ‘My account’ app but the xFi won’t let me select it to manage...keeps defaulting to the phone modem. Please help.

What is the make and model of your modems?  

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!