Community Forum

XFi Advatage

New Poster

XFi Advatage

Been trying to add XFi Advatage to my Gigabit account today, but the CS people seem to have no idea what it is and I have been placed on hold or call back two times with waits of over an hour... Can someone here help me please?

Official Employee

Re: XFi Advatage

Hi, thank you for reaching out about this. The xFi Advantage offering is not available in your market at this time. 

However, if you were interested in the xFi Advanced Security feature that is included in the xFi Advantage package, you can select this as an add on to your current package.

If you would like to learn more about it and subscribe to Advanced Security, you can do so through xFi (Under Network > Upgrade to Advanced Security).

You can also follow the subscribe link in this article: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/getting-started-with-xfinity-xfi-advanced-security

I hope this information helps, and I am sorry for your time on hold regarding this. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Do you know when it will be avaliable in our area? I would love to get it once offered...

Official Employee

Unfortunately no, I do not have an answer for you at this time. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!