Community Forum

XFi Advanced Security is blocking my website

Highlighted
New Poster

XFi Advanced Security is blocking my website

I’m in the process of making a website for my blog. It works perfectly fine on other internet providers and on cellular data, but Comcast Advanced Security is marking it as “Phishing and other frauds” and blocking it. All online tests say everything is fine with the site, so I know it’s on Comcast’s end.

It’s a simple WordPress blog and it’s clear I’m not trying to scam anyone, so I need to get this resolved. I can turn off advanced security for my own network, but that doesn’t change the fact that it means millions of people who have Comcast still wouldn’t be able to access it. The issue is that the site is being flagged for no reason. Anshulnayar.com is the domain.

I have been on support calls for a week with little to no progres.

Please let me know who can take care of this.

Thank you in advance.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: XFi Advanced Security is blocking my website

Hi @optimistic2 , I am sorry about your URL being flagged. I added it to the list and on the ticket with the other websites being flagged/ blocked.  Again we are sorry and doing everything we can to fix it as quickly as possible!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: XFi Advanced Security is blocking my website

I  have an established site that is being blocked as well.  It is not on any black lists and loads through other providers... just not xfinity.  Please.. how do I get it unblocked?