Community Forum

XFI APP/WEBSITE

New Poster

XFI APP/WEBSITE

everytime I try to go on the interent... Its always saying. "This device is is paused mode or bedtime mode..." Everytime...
When I unpause everything... After a couple of minutes, it pauses my devices again... My dad tried everything he could... Even a hard reset on the modem/router... It didnt do anything... Can you guys please fix this... I'm using data all the time and I hate doing it... But please fix this problem...
Official Employee

Re: XFI APP/WEBSITE

I ran a quick sync process on your Gateway to ensure that any Pause/Bedtime rules on the Gateway match the settings that are applied in xFi. Please monitor and if you continue to experience this issue, we can troubleshoot. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: XFI APP/WEBSITE

Hi @Venger2k

I just wanted to follow up to see if ComcastBrittany's troubleshooting fixed your issue?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!