Community Forum

Wifi cuts out

New Poster

Wifi cuts out

My wifi has been cutting in and out recently and wen I check the strength it shows that it has full service. What could be the reason for this?
New Poster

Re: Wifi cuts out

Ours too!
Silver Problem Solver

Do you have the xFi Pods?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Frequent Visitor

It's becoming ridiculous.. that's actually why I'm in the forum now... dual band modem and both bands are doing it..
Official Employee

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums, RyanE915 and KEELER_STEVEN!

I would be more than happy to help with any connection issues you may be having with your wifi. I have 2 links that I ask you review first to start with.

The first is Xfinity Internet Connection Troubleshooting Tips. This is a great thread that will help you do some of your own troubleshooting to see if you can quickly resolve your issue. 

If you are still having troubles after doing some troubleshooting, check out this thread: Information Requested for Connection-Related Posts. It will show you where to find your signal levels and event logs so you can post them here and I can assist you further. 

I look forward to updates from you all!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!