Community Forum

WiFi set up

Highlighted
New Poster

WiFi set up

Hello,

I have called to switch my WiFi service from one house to another, but it is still not working.
Silver Problem Solver

Re: WiFi set up

@RoriMiller4 wrote:
Hello,

I have called to switch my WiFi service from one house to another, but it is still not working.

Hmm.  That sounds like something Customer Service should be able to handle.  Did you call 1800comcast or are you aware of the Customer Service Forum?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Diamond Problem Solver

Do you know if your new address has a live cable signal? Does the modem lock in or not? You can’t wifi without those

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello RoriMiller4, I can help review your services and transfer on my side. Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi Rorimiller4,  I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!