Community Forum

WiFi home assessment is a joke you don't get free xpods

New Poster

I been on chat, phone and store for the the xfi assessment it said I needed xpod I clicked the link and filled out the for no confirmation and there xpod group says there is no order I been a coustomer since 2013 and this is ridiculous. I have more problem with Xfinity not caring to help just sale product or make you do a run around till you give up.
Official Employee

Re: WiFi home assessment is a joke you don't get free xpods

Hi Reggie,

I've taken a look at your account and I'm looking into resolving this issue for you. I'll keep you updated with the response/resolution that I get back.

Thanks,

Hana

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

It is a joke. I'm pretty sure it's all just canned and automated response. I just recently signed up for service and got the Xfi Advanced just for the unlimited data.  The gateway has been in bridge mode the moment the installer left.  This means all wifi and routing functionality is turned off as I'm using my own equipment for that.

I got an email a few days ago saying the wifi assessment is complete and that their advanced algorithims determined everything is great.  I don't know what kind of algorithms they're talking about since I'm not even using their device for wifi lol. 

New Poster

I have been on this program since April. They have collected since then. Called in May then June, no pods, no wifi assessment, now no record of how/where they did or didnot send out the xpods. What now?
New Poster

I have been on this program since April. They have collected since then. Called in May then June, no pods, no wifi assessment, now no record of how/where they did or didnot send out the xpods. What now?
Official Employee

Hi @UnhappyinNM 

Thanks for reaching out.  I was able to pull up your account & take a look at what happened to your xFi Pod shipment. I have sent you a private message with additional information. Private messages can be accessed by clicking on the envelope icon in the upper right hand corner of any forums page. Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!