Community Forum

Why can't I buy XFi Pods???

Regular Visitor

Why can't I buy XFi Pods???

For a couple months every time I've tried to buy XFi Pods (set of three) I'm told, "Sorry, it looks like this product isn't available for you to purchase right now. Please check back again soon."

Is there some secret???  I've checked to make sure I've got the compatible gateway.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Why can't I buy XFi Pods???

@KDEmert wrote:

For a couple months every time I've tried to buy XFi Pods (set of three) I'm told, "Sorry, it looks like this product isn't available for you to purchase right now. Please check back again soon."

Is there some secret???  I've checked to make sure I've got the compatible gateway.

No clue.  Have you visited your nearest Xfinity Store to see if they have them?

Have you tried calling 1800comcast?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Why can't I buy XFi Pods???

KDEmert - I pulled up your account and will Private Message you with more information. Private messages can be accessed by clicking on the envelope icon in the upper right hand corner of any forums page. Thanks! Rachel

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!