Community Forum

White List

Highlighted
Contributor

White List

Are there any planes to add a white list capability to xFi? I have a seventeen year old, so I want to block the obvious adult sites. But I dont really care if he can read youtube video comments or snap chat. Something similar to how opendns allows category blocking, white listing, and black listing would be awesome.

Contributor

Re: White List

Make that plans not planes.

Official Employee

Hi JimmyCricket, you can add parental controls to any device through the Xfi app. Please click on this link to learn more. 

Contributor

Thanks ComcastAmir. I know, theres a parental control... On or Off. Thats it. No control over what is blocked and what is not blocked. Thus the question will Parental Controls in XFi ever be more customizable. 

Official Employee

JimmyCricket wrote: Thanks ComcastAmir. I know, theres a parental control... On or Off. Thats it. No control over what is blocked and what is not blocked. Thus the question will Parental Controls in XFi ever be more customizable. 

Unfortunitly the settings to the parental controls are not customizable at this time, we do listen to customer feedback and I think this would be a great suggestion to mention to our management team. Please click on this link for provide some feedback for your Xfi app.